Bosnia & Herzegovina
Central African Rep.
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Congo, Repub. of the
N. Mariana Islands
Sao Tome & Principe
Trinidad & Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future OTARED Pty. Ltd. customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Address and telephone number
When you place an order on our website we will require you to insert your address and telephone number and any other information relevant to your order, including your payment information and information on your payment method. At this time we may require you to provide us with your full name and not rely on any alias you may have used to access the website. We will require your full postal address and in some circumstances we are unable to rely on or delivery to a P.O. Box. We also require your telephone number in order to contact you regarding the order or service that you have purchased or for other reasons.
Personal information that we collect via a 3rd party and how
Personal information that we collect via a 3rd Party is information that you have opted in to share with us. For example if you choose to login to our website using a third party login service such as “login with Facebook” then you opt in to share your basic information with us. This basic information includes your name, e-mail address, gender and date of birth.
We may require further personal information and will prompt you to supply us with that information such as your address and contact details when you place an order as detailed above.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. OTARED Pty. Ltd. takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Purpose of collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
1. In order to send you offers of goods and services that you have opted in to receive from us via e-mail. You can choose to opt out of us using your personal information for future direct marketing by selecting the unsubscribe option on any of the e-mails that we send to you. You can also select unsubscribe on our website or apps, contact us via our Contact Us page, email us via “firstname.lastname@example.org” and request to be unsubscribed,
2. In order to allow you to access our website and view the offers that we have made,
3. In order to contact you via reasonable means to verify and confirm or discuss purchases for goods or services that you have made,
4. In order to complete or fulfill via any reasonable means an order of goods or services that you have made from us,
5. In order to respond to your enquiries and to do the things you have asked us to do.
We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to deliver goods or services that you have purchased from our Web site. We disclose this personal information only to ensure that we complete the primary purpose for holding your personal information and for no other reason. The list of potential recipients of your personal information includes the following, some of which may include overseas disclosure:
1. A supplier who requires your personal information to complete a delivery or service where that supplier is delivering the goods or providing a service to you on our behalf.
2. Postal and Courier companies who are contracted to complete a delivery service on our behalf receive a manifest which includes names, addresses and where necessary telephone numbers in order to contact you to complete delivery.
3. Customs documents must also contain your personal details when you are purchasing from a sale that is fulfilled from overseas.
In addition we may also print your personal information on the parcels but we do not publish this information or make it available for any other purpose other than to ensure the delivery of goods.
We are likely to disclose your personal information internally in some foreign countries or regions for internal purposes such as the following reasons:
1. Marketing goods or services to you that you have opted in to,
2. To contact you regarding a specific order you have made,
3. To respond to a request you have made to be contacted by us.
We may also disclose your information to overseas entities or contractors who we engage in order to send you goods. These entities or contractors are likely to be located in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China, USA, UK, and the European Union countries and regions.
We never sell, rent or use your personal information or disclose any personal information other than for the above reasons or other than where we are required or authorized by or under an Australian law or a court / tribunal order to do so.
Accessing your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. OTARED Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
OTARED Pty. Ltd. usually uses “session” cookies, which are removed from your computer once you leave the Web site. These are used so our service can remember that you have logged in already and prevent you doing so more frequently. The technology we use, requires the use of session cookies. Session cookies expire and are deleted after 30 minutes of no activity.
We may also use persistent cookies to personalize the user experience, to help protect our members and to provide us with research information. Persistent cookies allow us to track users and help us identify users abusing our service.
Contacting us / Complaints